Game of Thrones, Jason Momoa comes under fire six years after making comic joke on "Raping Beautiful women on Game Of Throne"

Friday 13 October 2017

Game of Thrones, Jason Momoa comes under fire six years after making comic joke on "Raping Beautiful women on Game Of Throne"


In the video from 2011, Momoa, 38, was responding to a question about switching between sci-fi and fantasy genres when he referenced his character Khal Drogo and said: 'But as far as sci-fi and fantasy, I love that genre because there are so many things you can do, like rip someone's tongue out of their throat and get away with it, and rape beautiful women.' See photos below.







Jason Momoa has apologized for making a joke about rape in a video that resurfaced of him speaking at a Game Of Thrones panel at Comic-Con six years ago.

The video sparked outrage online, and Momoa has since issued an apology, writing on Instagram on Thursday: 'I awoke in Australia to the justified reactions by many people to a distasteful joke I made years ago in Hall H for which I am sorry. I am still severely disappointed in myself at the insensitivity of my remarks to that day.

                        





Please Share:


Kindly drop a comment. The comment box is below

No comments:

Post a Comment

YES